Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My HoN Assignment

Hunting down Kongor for the Token of Life

This is a new map different with the old 1. Three lanes but make it more easier to look. The Legion are hunting down the boss of this map, that can drop an unique item.
This is the boss of Watchtower.

Pollywog Priest, based on Shadow Shamman. His ulti now so cute with the little frog like things.

Chen, the Holy Knight. Named as Ophelia now. Sexy huh? That's why all the creeps wanna follow her control.

NA? Nope! You're wrong!! Everyone shout out the "Nerubian Assassin" at the first sight, even me too! Dun get
buff, it was Slardar, Slithereen Guard. Really!! I'm not kidding! Totally same skills, same action. His ulti now release some annoying swarm to greatly reduce your armor and get the sight of you. Funny huh?

Ya, this's not the sandman at Spiderman 3. I think everyone can recognize this dump thing. Ya, it's pebbles, that was Tiny the Stone Giant in DotA.

This stupid face call Madman. I could saw him in almost every match. I jz know it got some combine skills with troll and pa?

Glacius, based on Crystal Maiden in DotA. I dun like him much since his ulti visual effect didn't giving much surprise to me as wat I expect it to be.

Pyromancer, Lina the Slayer in DotA. It's LSA now summon a dragon from the ground to stun an area of enemy. It's soooo cool! I think you will like his massive ulti too.

Pharaoh. Anything still on research. It's Goblin Clockwerk.

I think this one is easy to guess. Mayb some of you had alrdy got it. Chronos. Faceless Void in DotA. His ulti really got an amazing visual.

Wretched Hag. Based on Queen of Pain. The skills got some delay now.. izit my problem? I jz cant make a prefect combo now.

Zephyr. A new hero in HoN. I jz know it push very fast and got some strange skills.

Voodoo Jester. Ya, you got it. It was Witch Doctor. Death ward looks like had been holding on his hand now.

War Beast, try to guess wat hero it was? Night Stalker? Nope. Axe? Nope. Doom Bringer? Nope. Barathum? Nope! Ok! Enuf guessing, the answer is Lycanthrope! His ulti that turn
him into a Demonic Hunter really look awesome.

Electrician, a totally new hero. Some skills seem like Storm Spirit.. stil on researching..

Argh.. this ugly thing.. Defiler, as Dead prophet in DotA. Her ulti will make your whole screen looks nice.

Ok. No nid talk much or explain anything for this. If you really dunno wat is this, then you better jump out from your window right now. Night Houd, the stealth assassin. Was now a quite famous hero in HoN.

Tempest, based on Enigma in DotA. Not much change whether his skills visual effect or his model. Jz from his face I alrdy can see he using his ulti absorb all the enemy in the warfield.

Who was this stupid face? The gay? The dummy? I m shocked to know that he was Sven, the Rogue Knight!! How can it be!! I think he better get equip himself with a hook and act like butcher. His name was Hammerstorm. I really dun wan to see this dump thing open his God Strength. Not interested at all.

I dun think that got anyone can't recognize it. Even through it has change from a pig(?) to a snake(?)?? Whatever wat it is, it's stil Bristleback, now named as Armadon, the creature of hardest skin.

Wow! Shout it out! This fellow is so cool from DotA and even now HoN. It was Megabane, Magina the Anti-mage. Its second and third skills had even change more and more powerful. The blink now give an magic resistant armor to allied!? wtf...

Here's come my favourite hero, the Maliken! It was totally a new born hero to destroy. His legendary sword, the Sword of the Damned, can turn him into 2 attack status, that sacrificed his life exchange for huge dmg, or reduce his power but also restore his life. I bet 10 bucks you all will love his visual effect for both the status and for sure, his Demonic ulti.

Let this guy blow you head off with his axe. Ya, he was Legionnaire, the Axe in DotA. I so tu lan to see his lan c face. Additional, the same with his shouting sound for the first skill. Teng, this hero suit you.


Zeus Zeus Zeus!! No nid to doubt. It was Zeus the Lord of Olympia!! No matter now he turn into a monkey or gorilla, you still better dun kidding with his thunder. He was named Thunderbringer. Give it banana. Give it banana.

Argh.. this ugly face.. I dun wan talk more about her(?) It's jz a remade hero from Viper. Her(?) name was Arachna. It's the hottest hero for now. Believe me, you will saw her(?) in every match. I repeat, in every match.

Wahaa.. wat is it? wat is it? You're right! Bloodhunter, the Bloodseeker in DotA. It's sounds so disgusting especially its ulti sound effect. Yiark...

Dun tell me you cant recognize it. Then you better go hit your head at the wall for playing DotA so many years. Devourer, pudge the Butcher! Another disgusting hero. Now it can buy dagger. You now sure asking "wat?!!" Ya! This ugly thing and vengeful can now use dagger. How its works? Go find out yourself.

He's still on processing but I think he wont take long time to see you guys in game soon. Haha.. everyone guessing who was him and finally the answer out. Teng teng teng teng!! Witch Hunter, Lion the Demon Witch in DotA!! Get shocked?? Even me too!! Lots of ppl give some funny guessing like "Kunkka".. "Sniper".. "Van Hellsing".. "Captain Jack Sparrow"... Hmm.. I can now imagine he took out his huge metal cannon and blast out his deadly destruction ulti!!!!

I think many of you alrdy can know this guy jz from the first sight. Ya, he was Kraken, which was the Tide Hunter in DotA. Its skills got some change. I really dunno how to use his ulti. I wonder will it still appear in a draft game?

Behemoth, the earthshaker. Dunno wat happen, he was not so destructive and powerful more although his skills didn't change at all..

Can you imagine this is Mercurial, the Spectre in DotA!? All i can say is he was so cool and amazing!! Now he got a new name "Sand Wraith". His first skill let him walk through everything with his sand body. His ulti then straight let him and his illusion get to the behind of every visible heroes, prey and hunt them down! Arghh... damn awesome!!!

This is Accursed, which based on Lord of Avernus, the Abbadon in DotA. I'm sure you all will like his burning sword that make his foe slowing and will slashing faster and faster!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow its so cool....

Post a Comment